Bridal Shower Gift Wrapping Idea

This weekend my girls and I are having a girls' day.  All three of us are going to a bridal shower of a dear friend and it just so happens that my daughters are going to be flower girls on the wedding day.  We're all super excited because it's so wonderful to share these amazing occasions with friends.  I wanted to share with you the special way I wrapped the gift.  I can't take credit for this idea that I got from my sister-in-law.  Since the tradition for a bridal shower is to collect bows from the party and create a bouquet that the bride uses during the rehearsal, my sister-in-law started to put some artificial flowers atop bridal shower gifts so that the bride would have more than just bows in her practice bouquet.  So, taking off with her idea, I wrapped this gift with some special embellishments for my dear friend. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment