Dressed Up Mantel


Happy Friday friends! I just wanted to share with you today a picture of my mantel. Last weekend my family celebrated my daughter's first communion and I had a bunch of left over flowers from her party, so I dressed my mantel with them. I should have changed the water in the vase with the branches in them before I snapped the photo, otherwise, I think the mantel looked really pretty and full of life with the fresh blooms. I hope to share with you some pics from the first communion celebration in the near future so, stay tuned. I had tons of fun planning it and I think it turned out to be just lovely. This weekend I'll be celebrating my daughter's fourth birthday, so there's no rest for me. What are you up to this weekend? Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment