Falling For OMG Stencils

Wall Stencil Casablanca Moroccan Allower Pattern Wall Room Decor Made by OMG Stencils Home Improvements Color Paintings 0027

I know that Thursday here at Cupcakes & Confetti is usually reserved for the It's Her Business series, but today I'm taking of a bit a turn.  Today's business is owned by a man.  Gasp!  I know!  I stumbled across Jimmy Black's shop OMG Stencils and totally fell for the images.  I would love to do this to a space in my home.  Take a peak.  I bet you'll be falling for Jimmy Black too and OMG Stencils

Wall Stencil  Geometric Pattern Wall Room Decor Made by OMG Stencils Home Improvements Color Paintings 0007
 
 
 Wall Stencil  Damask Pattern Wall Room Decor Made by OMG Stencils Home Improvements Color Paintings 0025
 
Wall Stencil  Geometric  Square Pattern Wall Room Decor Made by OMG Stencils Home Improvements Color Paintings 0010
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment