Picnic Inspiration

 
 I had every intention to post this picnic inspiration board on the Friday before Memorial Day, but just before I was about to sit down to finish it, the power went out for a few hours.  I'm not complaining, just explaining.  Then I thought I can still publish this post because picnics are an all spring and summer thing right? 
 
I found this lady like fabric that inspired me to think about a lady's picnic filled with floral details.  Put down a special blanket.  This one that I found is obviously made for a couple, but you get the idea.  By the way, that blanket would make a great wedding gift.  Don't you think?  I'm in love with this vintage tea set and basket.  Sip something cool from these little printed straws.  And don't forget to dress yourself up too.  I found these gingham printed earrings.  


Cloth 2 U
PBxH//Maggie Mae Vintage
Terrain//Lennon's Lovelies

0 comments:

Post a Comment