A Peach Filled Weekend



This weekend is Labor Day weekend here in the states.  It's summer's last hooray for many of us.  It's one last camping trip or barbecue before the crisp cool air of autumn touches us and the school year begins. For me, I'll be celebrating my weekend at the Peach Festival.  I grew up in a little town, where my parents still live and like many small American towns, there's an annual festival filled with carnival rides and parades.  My family spends the weekend at my parents' house and we take my daughters to the daily activities in town and we all have our fill of peach everything.  I'm planning on buying some fresh peaches from one of the many local orchards to make a peach blueberry cobbler for dessert.  So, that's how I'll be spending my weekend.  How will you be spending yours?   


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment