New Blog: Northern Bloom

A bridal bouquet I made for a styled shoot I did with
Heather of HMN Photography and Alora of Alora Rachelle Photography. 

Hi friends!  I'm super excited to tell you about my brand new blog today!  I've been feeling like Cupcakes & Confetti has been needing a change for quite a while now.  This little blog has changed so much since I started over a year ago.  My sister isn't part of the blog, so it has become my space and I'm sure you've noticed that I've been posting more and more about floral design.  Don't get me wrong I still love a great party.  The reality is that I don't plan a party every week that I can post, but with flowers I can create a design every week that I can post.  I like being able to create my own original content and it has become a natural but unexpected transition into flowers that I've walked into.  So this is where the road has led me, I'll now be blogging over at my new blog - Northern Bloom, where I'll be talking about flowers of course along with an occasional celebration here and there.  I hope you continue to follow me and my journey over at Northern Bloom.


1 comment:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Bee Costumes Manufacturer

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete