Gold + Copper Holiday Table

Like many of us, I have been busy trying to get all of the details for the holidays taken care of, which has left me little time to blog.  I just wanted to write this post to share with you this gold and copper holiday table I'm planning for a Christmas day brunch I'm hosting.  I'm in love with metallic colors right now, which is perfect for holidays.  I filled cylinders with faux snow and put some fresh greenery inside them for centerpieces along with some gold and copper colored votive candle holders.  The gilded burlap runner and ornaments are from Target.  You got to love Target.  The ornaments also act as place cards for everyone.  I wrapped each place setting in gold glittery ribbon so that each one is like an individual present.  Simple, but it's always the little touches that make a difference. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment