First Communion Invitation


I've been busy preparing for my oldest daughter's first communion.  My daughter has been studying and doing her work and we recently went on a shopping trip to pick out the cherished dress and veil.  I didn't realize how much my little girl has grown until I was snapping pictures of her trying on first communion dresses and then I looked back at the pictures and I no longer saw the baby and toddler that I once remembered. 

For her first communion invitation and party, I decided to go with a pink and gray color palette.  I was inspired by the pattern of a trellis and I came up with this design and my sister helped me assemble them.  The print is in gray and I made daughter's name pop out in pink.  I then incorporated a gray colored cross at the top and a trellis like pattern at the bottom.  The envelopes came unlined, but I dressed them up with a little pink paper.  What do you think?

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment