It's Her Business: Handmade by Sara Kim

Image of Love Bouquet
Today's creative business is Handmade by Sara Kim.  I'm a girly girl. I like glitter and the color pink, so when I came across Sara Kim's shop I ooohed and ahhed at the sight of all the girly goodness.  Sara and her sister Claire have teamed together to bring to life some lovely creations for weddings and additional items to make your everyday a little more sparkly.
 
Image of White Snow Bangle
I'm loving this White Snow Bangle.
 
 
Image of Dandelion Necklace
 
Image of Paper Flower Decorations
Sara also makes these super cute paper flowers perfect for a bridal or baby shower or any event that needs the extra little touch of handmade sweetness.

Image of Love Garden

So, are you crushing over Sara's designs like I am?  Stay connected with Handmade by Sara through her blog, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment