It's Her Business: Kelsey Garrity Riley Illustration

Bellflowers
 
I have to tell all of you that I'm having so much fun putting together the It's Her Business series.  It's no suprise that there are incredibly talented women out there doing incredible things.  Meet Kelsey and her business Kelsey Garrity Riley Illustration.  When I saw Kelsey's illustrations there was just so much love behind her art that came through.  There is a sense of calm and sweetness in the familiar scenes she creates.  I adore the combinations of soft, slightly muted tones Kelsey uses and the adorable faces of the people in her illustrations. 

German Breakfast 8x10

This work above is titled German Breakfast.  Wouldn't this be perfect for a kitchen?

Lady Mary 8.5x11
 
This one is for you Downton Abbey fans.  I know there are lots of you out there.
 

Kelsey also does commissions for illustrated and hand lettered wedding invitations.  Isn't this just gorgeous?!  Stay connected with Kelsey on her blog and if your interested in one of her prints hop over to her Etsy shop.
 
  

2 comments:

  1. I love the muted colors also! What precious illustrations, I love the rosy cheeks in the first piece. And thanks for the reminder that I really need to jump on the Downton Abbey bandwagon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amberly! Kelsey's illustrations are precious. They instantly make me happy. I too need to get on that Downton Abbey bandwagon. :)

    ReplyDelete