Sister Love


Today is Dara's birthday!  I wanted to share a few thoughts about my amazing sister on this special day that belongs to her.  There are several years in between us and we didn't become friends until adulthood.  Because of our age gap, we didn't interact very much together as children.  We are always experiencing different parts of our lives at different times.  While she was in elementary school, I was dating my now husband.  And right now Dara is living the single life and I am raising my family. As adults I appreciate this more because I can go to her to get a different perspective on all matters.

Dara is serene, soft spoken, kind hearted, hard working and is just an all around good egg.  There is really no reason not to like her.  She is a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt and friend.  I am proud to call her my sister, my best friend and my partner in good (not evil).  Dara is the person I call, text and email whether to share a laugh or to vent to.  I hope and pray that my daughters grow some day to have a relationship with each other like what Dara and I have together today.  Happy birthday Dara!  I hope your day is as fabulous as you are and that all of your birthday wishes come true. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment