Summer Slumber



As I mentioned in a previous post, my family went away for a few days last week to the west side of the state.  The days were filled with making sandcastles, splashing in the lake and just making wonderful memories.  School will be starting up again soon and my husband will go back to teaching, my oldest daughter will be starting second grade and now summer is slowly reaching its' slumber.  I had such an amazing and fast summer that included many lunches and dinners outside and my days ended with wiping away melting ice cream from sticky fingers and faces.  My girls are growing as quickly as the summer passes, and I am trying to embrace and breathe in every moment.  I hope you had a brilliant summer too, whether enjoying chats with friends or creating memories with family.  Share some of your favorite summer memories with us.  We love comments. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment