Spotted: The Shoppe by Madeline Trait

As I search the web for items to include in some of my posts like Party Palette and other mood boards, I stumble upon some super cool items that may not necessarily fit with what I'm working on at the moment, but I file it away to save for next time.  As I was going through some of these items, the thought of creating a series of posts with these finds popped into my head.  There are so many talented people out there creating amazing items for parties and events that are so much more than what you can find in any box store.  I want to highlight these people and share them with you. 

So, I begin my Spotted series with The Shoppe by Madeline Trait.   Madeline describes her shop as "a unique place to find modern and unique items for celebrations and weddings."  And that's exactly what she gives you.  She offers delightfully crafted cake toppers among other items.  Below are just some of the items she offers, but please visit her shop to see more loveliness.

The Make A Wish Cake Topper is made of wood veneer.
 
 
This is definitely not your average party crown.
 
 
The Shooting Star Cake Topper would add a nice little sparkle to any cake.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment