Winter Activites I Should Be Doing


You know how sometimes you don't see something that's right in front of you?  I've lived in Michigan almost my entire life and I think the state is sometimes referred to as a "winter wonderland", well clearly I have not taken advantage of what is right in front of me.  There are some winter activities that I would like to try out some day like cross country sking, ice skating or snowshoeing.  Nope, I haven't tried any of these things.  Maybe I should read Winter Trails: Michigan Guide Book to get me going.  The weird thing is, I enrolled my oldest daughter in ice skating classes, which she loved by the way.  Are there opportunities or experiences that are right in your own backyard that you haven't taken advantage of? 

1.REI 2. Skates 3. Campmor

0 comments:

Post a Comment