Celebrating Date Night This Weekend

I'm sooo looking forward to this weekend.  My husband and I are finally getting a long overdue date night.  We are treating this date night as our Valentine's Day celebration.  We usually don't exchange gifts, but we do exchange time.  With two small children, we rarely get a dinner alone where we don't need to cut someone else's food or that we actually get a chance to sit down through an entire meal.  Parents, you know what I'm talking about.  I can't wait to slowly eat my food, perhaps have a cocktail and enjoy an uninterupted conversation with my beloved.  I love spending time with my husband and way too often we take on the roles of "Mom" and "Dad", but forget to focus on the roles of "husband" and "wife".  Cheers to date night!  Have a beautiful weekend friends! xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment