It's Her Business: Jane Blease Design

Hi friends!  In an earlier post I talked to you about how I was feeling about the blog and what direction I wanted the blog to go in.  So, today I'm really excited to introduce you to the first woman in the It's Her Business series.  Meet Jane and her business Jane Blease Design.  She creates sustainable lighting and interior products, beautifully hand-crafted from wood and reclaimed vintage plastics.  In Jane's current collection, she embroiders geometric patterns into wood veneer using colorful threads.  I like how she brings a hard and soft material together into one modern design and the way the vibrant pieces of thread weave new life through the wood.  Jane Blease Design offers everthing from bookmarks to acrylic lampshades and artwork to dress up your home with.  Are loving her designs like I am?  Go over to Jane's shop to see all she has to offer and buy from this lovely lady. 

Image of Large Brooch
How great are these broaches?

Image of Parachute Ball 10x7" Oak
Parachute Ball by Jane Blease Design

Image of Ash, Random Circles. Raspberry, Turquoise, Black.
This is just one of Jane's wood lampshades. 
I love raspberry and turquoise color combination that she used.

 
Do you know of a fabulous small business or are you yourself a small business owner?  Get in touch with me!  I would love to meet you. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment