Celebrating Snow This Weekend

It's Thursday and as I sit here writing this post, there is a major snow storm headed my way and to the east coast of the U.S.  I'm making sure we have everything we need in the house so that I don't have to run out tomorrow on the slippery roads.  My husband, my daughter and many other students are praying for a snow day so that they can have an extra long weekend.  One thing that I enjoy about snow is shoveling.  I know a little weird, but hear me out.  I like breathing in the cold air and standing in the silence of the neighborhood and simply hearing the scrape of the shovel against the pavement.  To me this is therapeutic, although I wouldn't be saying this after a week long snow fall.  Stay warm friends!  See you next week! xx 

P.S. We got our snow day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment